Friday, February 25, 2011

BOHS "California Classic" Inter. Women's Show Choir Competition Program

Intermediate Women 4:00pm

Walnut-Rhapsody in Blue
Director: Liza Lopez
Choreographer: Tami Flemming & Jacob Harb

Brand New Day/Ease on Down the Road-Watkins
Keep Holding On-Andrew Davis & Huff
That Loneosme Road-Henson
Defying Gravity-Emerson
Don't rain on my Parade-Strommen
Esperanza-Vivance
Director: Micheal Fenton
Choreographer: Aimee Mauzey

Sentimental Journey-Fenton
Get Outta my Dreams/Freeway of Love-Taylor
Shut Up and Drive/Don't Stop me Now-Taylor
Bless the Broken Road/Drive My Car/Life is a Highway-Taylor
Born to be Wild/Rockin' down the Highway-Taylor

Los  Alamitos-Axcent
Director: David Mollenkamp
Choreographer: Heather Hoppus

One Night Only-Blair
Family/I'll be There-Blair
I am telling You-Blair
Cowboy Casanova-Blair
We like it Loud-Blair

Serrano-Bedazzled
Director: Tamara Cox
Choreographer: Brenda Castillo

When You're gone-Short
Flagmaker/Over There-Short
What a Game/Take me out to the ball game-Chandler/Short
All American Girls/I don't dance-Chandler/Short
Boys are Back in Town-Chandler

Host Group
Brea Olinda-Tiffany's
Director: Dave Willert
Choreographer: Doug Khul

Tiffany's Theme-Willert
Singin' in the Rain-Willert
Soon It's Gonna Rain/Don't Rain on my Parade-Willert/Billingsley
My First Love-Willert
Too Darn Hot-Huff

YouTube Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/user/ChoirBlog?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment