Sunday, March 20, 2011

WHS: "Showtime" I--Intermediate Women's Division-Program and Placing

        
                          Women's Division

Host "Rhapsody in blue"

         Not until one of their own competitions people!!

Woodbridge HS "Encore"
Director: Rob Blaney
Choreographers: Kari Bastillio & Courtney Ozovek

Fame---Blaney/Lady Gaga
Fighter---Blaney/Christina Aguilera
Sweet Disposition---Blaney/The Temper Trap
Living on a Prayer/ What the World Needs Now---Blaney/Bon Jovi/Vandross
Ever Ever After---Blaney/Carrie Underwood

Pacifica HS "Pearls"
Director: David Joseph
Choreography: Cynthia Kastner

Flashdance---Shaw
I Wanna Dance With Somebody---Jones
Just Dance---Abrahamson
Last Dance---Jones

Glendora HS "Tartan Sihouettes"
Director: Dr.Brian Trevor
Chorographers: Angela Vamos and Stephanie Lizzarraga

I'm a Star---Cracauer
Look to the Rainbow---Althouse
It Might as well be Spring---Shaw
This Little Light of Mine---Hayes
Heart, we will forget Him---Farnell
If my Friends could see me now---Huff

Brea Olinda HS "Tiffany's"
Director: Dave Willert
Choreographer: Doug Khul

Tiffany's Theme---Willert
Singin' in the Rain---Willert
Soon its Gonna Rain/Don't Rain on my Parade---Wetzel/Billingsley
My First Love---Willert
Too Darn Hot---Willert

Esperanza HS "Vivance"
Director: Michael Fenton
Choreographer: Aimee Mauzey

Sentimental Journey---Fenton
Get Outta My Dreas/Freeway of Love---Taylor
Shut up and Drive/Don't stop me now---Taylor
Bless the Broken Road/Don't Stop me now---Taylor
Born to be Wild/Rockin' Down the highway---Taylor

Mark Keppel HS's "Women's Choir"
Director: Tony Azeltine
Choreographer: Kanatinia Ballard

TBA
                                    

Placing:

1st Place-Pacifica HS "Vivance"
2nd Place-Brea Olinda HS "Tiffany's"
3rd Place-Glendora HS "Tartan Silhouettes"

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment